EMPA POCONO RACEWAY WRITERS CONTEST RULES
ATTENTION: Deadline Will Not Be Extended!
Entrants are responsible to enter their articles in accordance with the contest rules. Incorrect entries will not be judged and the judge’s decisions are final.
PROCEDURES AND SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. You must be an EMPA member in good standing and should have a 2023 membership to enter.
2. All submissions must have been published from NOVEMBER 30, 2021, through
NOVEMBER 22, 2022.
3. All entries MUST have a BYLINE. Joint bylines are not permitted.
4. A total of (5) FIVE ENTRIES will be allowed. No article may be entered in more than one category.
5. Deadline must be postmarked by NOVEMBER 28, 2022. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Publication: Going in Circles
Date of Publication: August 6, 2021
Title: When Dirt Turns To Mud
Author: Pirmin Zurbriggen
Questions about the contest should be directed to:
Send all entries to:
211 Columbus Avenue
Hazle Township, Pa. 18202